Objective (I Can):
• Create a new file in Adobe Animate CC.
• Understand the different Adobe Animate document types.
• Adjust Stage settings and document properties.
• Add layers using the Timeline panel.
• Understand and manage keyframes in the timeline.
• Work with imported images in the Library panel.
• Move and reposition objects on the Stage.
• Add filters and color effects to keyframes.
• Open and work with panels.
• Select and use tools in the Tools panel.
• Preview my animation.
• Save a file
Creatings a simple slideshow-type animation to showcase a few vacation
snapshots. We will add a background, photos, and some decorative elements, and in the process learn about positioning elements on the Stage and placing them along the timeline of the animation so that they appear one at a time, in sequence. We will use the Stage to organize your visual elements spatially,
and how to use the Timeline panel to organize your elements temporally.
All Animate CC Resources can be found in Google Classroom.