The student will take the photoshop skills they have learned in the Multiplicity Assignment and create their own multiple me photo.
1 subject: Could be a sibling, a parent, friend, any family member really or yourself
2 of the poses should be interacting with each other.
This video is to help in case you run into some issues with aligning your picture in photoshop.
BOTH ANIMATION 1 and 2 will do Animate CC.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand the kinds of motion that are best animated
with the Camera tool.
• Activate the camera.
• Hide or reveal the camera.
• Pan, rotate, and zoom the camera.
• Create depth with the Layer Depth panel.
• Attach layers to the camera to keep them independent
of camera motion.
• Apply color effects to the camera.
Animate CC Files and Assets are loaded on Google Classroom. The folder will need to be downloaded and unzipped.
Animate CC can be downloaded from self service.
Hello my heathens!!
It seems as though our technology issues, with regard to new software, have been fixed. The video below will walk you through how to download the new software.