The student will learn how to do the following:
• Open documents.
• Select and use tools.
• View information in the Properties panel.
• Use the Application bar and Control panel.
• Manage document windows.
• Work with panels.
• Customize the workspace.
• Change the magnification of a document.
• Navigate through a document.
• Use context menus and panel menus.
• Change Interface preferences.
This lesson will take one class period to complete. To get the lesson files used in this chapter, download them from the Google Drive. For the text book, you will download from Canvas.